Saturday, April 3, 2010

ETSY!

I have become a big fan of etsy.com and all things handmade in the last several months. I guess because I wish I could be so crafty but I don't have the time right now with work and school. So, I'm happy to support those who do have the creativity and the time to make it happen.

That said, I have a few favorite sellers on etsy:

Architette: www.etsy.com/shop/architette
Factorygirlashli: www.etsy.com/shop/factorygirlashli
Lunarbelle: www.etsy.com/shop/lunarbelle
Littleclouds: www.etsy.com/shop/littleclouds
Evielala: www.etsy.com/shop/evielala

So fun!

And because I want to win (who doesn't like winning?), I'm going to promote a springtime giveaway on Factorygirlashli's blog. It's a giveaway with another new fave seller on Etsy, Twisteddelight (www.etsy.com/shop/twisteddelight).

Check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment