Nutella Fudge Brownies
1/2 C. Nutella spread
1 large egg
5 T. all-purpose flour
1/2 C. chopped hazelnuts
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
2. Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
4. Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Switch-Ins: In place of the hazelnuts, switch in one of the following:
- ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon (add with the flour)
- peanuts, chopped, 1/4 cup
***I found this recipe here but this blog author got it from Abby Dodge, cookbook author of Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients.