Sunday is the second Auntie's Day. (It also happens to be my parents' 40th anniversary!) SavvyAuntie.com gave 10 (really, 12 as there are two #3's and #5's) ways to show that I'm a Savvy Auntie. See that list here.
Here are the ones that I will do or have already done:
1. Wear a flower! In your hair, on your hat or as a pin.
2. Write about being an aunt on your personal blog or website. DONE!
3. Post a Savvy Auntie's Day badge to your blog, Twitter, Facebook or MySpace page. DONE!
4. Celebrate fellow Savvy Aunties with a call or e-card. DONE!
5. Spend the day with your nieces, nephews and godchildren.
6. Spread the word! Tell your friends about Savvy Auntie's Day. DONE!
7. Tweet your Followers a Savvy Auntie's Day! And see who else is celebrating #AuntiesDay
8. Join the Savvy Auntie Fan Page on Facebook. DONE!
Are you an Auntie? Auntie by relation or auntie by choice or Godmother? Celebrate on Sunday!