Wednesday, October 6, 2010

As a Juicy Reward Insider, I'm telling ya...

Tomorrow Tropicana is having one of their Limited-Time Promotions, the chance for Juicy Rewards members and newly-registered members to win a 13" MacBook Pro.

Wouldn't you know it? I just bought my 13" MacBook Pro three months ago... Which probably won't matter cuz I rarely win sweepstakes anyway. But I will say, I love my MacBook Pro. Everyone should have one! So enter!

Anyway, for only four Tropicana points, we can enter to win the MacBook Pro tomorrow, October 7, from 12:01 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. Central Time. No purchase necessary, but there will be Official Rules for more details, including how to enter by mail.

*Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. MacBook is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.*

No comments:

Post a Comment