Monday, June 30, 2008

This Cat Is Brilliant

Hi, Mom,

Thank you for our gift. We will think of you every morning. Tia tries to make Grandma get up at 6:00 a.m. for treats but she just pretends she's sleeping. Tia won't let her get away with it though; she just hits her on the cheek with her paw. But Grandma still doesn't move until she feels like it.

Grandma says you're coming home in a couple weeks. We can't wait! Can we go home with you? Grandma and Grandpa make us do our chores. It's hard work leaving all my hair all over the house. They just don't understand. Tia likes to stretch out on Grandma's lap but if she is always gone to the cabin who's lap can she use?

I really got Grandma good last night. They finally came home from THAT CABIN and I laid on her lap. I showed her. Go away and leave us! I made her pet me and left her lap full of hair!

I'd better go before Grandma catches me typing this. I'm going to take a nap. If I just lay around she's going to make me clean the litter off the toilet seat.

Love,

Gandalf

No comments:

Post a Comment