Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Week Off

This is my week off in between quarters. I start summer quarter next Monday, June 23. I'm actually looking forward to it because I'm doing IDLs rather than actual on campus classes so I'll be studying at my own pace for about 13 weeks. I just need to turn in all my work by September 19. We'll see how this works out...

Only five weeks and I'll be traveling to Michigan. I'm going to be there for almost three weeks (!) which is an extremely long visit for me. I'm sure it'll be great though. With a two-year-old niece to play with, how could it not be?

I can't believe almost six months has gone by since moving to California. Time flies. And I'm doing my best to make sure that I'm taking it all in, applying the lessons, writing down the lessons and just all around wondering where this all leads...

Today's good news: I got an A in New Testament: The Gospels.

No comments:

Post a Comment