Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution for 2011

Last year I made a resolution to send more cards and notes and treats in the mail to family and friends. I quickly became addicted to buying fun cards and making homemade treats, etc. I feel like I did a good job keeping up with that resolution and just before the end of 2010, I actually finally got a little box to sort and keep all my cards in. I look forward to continuing that resolution into 2011.

But new for 2011, I resolve to keep up with this blog on a regular basis. (I'm thinking that since I just finished all my work for my master's, I'll have the time and desire to actually do this.) And I want to make sure to document my travels and the places and eateries that I find, to share recipes that have made life more delicious and to pass on cute and/or humorous stories from the life of being an auntie or the resident of a redneck neighborhood.

Welcome 2011! Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment